Saturday, March 31, 2012

Pictures From The Present ; Snapshots of how I've spent this week

Week of 26th March - 1st April 2012

Garden Hideaway
I was down my Nan's this week and had to take a snap of this. She has this at the top of her garden (which is an amazing garden in its own as she loves gardening) along with like three greenhouses. I used to spend loads of summers down my Nan's and I used to always sit in here on a hot summers day with the radio on. I used to always love sitting in here when it rained outside too. It's so cosy!


New Blazer
I'm in love with my new coral blazer! I've wanted a blazer for ages and randomly tried this on and my Mum talked me into buying it. I think it suits me really well. The only thing I'm worried about is the size/shape - they only had it in an 8 or a 14 so I had to pick it up in a 14. The thing is with blazers is that they can look really unfeminine if they aren't quite fitted. I think this is okay though.


More sausage rolls!
Everyone loved my sausage rolls so much the other week that I was forced to make more ha!

This week I've been...


Watching... The Office and The National Lampoons Vaction films
Reading...The Hunger Games (at last!)
Listening to...The Academy Is...and You Me At Six
Playing...Draw Something on my phone
Smelling of...Very Valentino Perfume for Women by Valentino
Perving on...Josh Franceschi
Loving...Being single and the thought of summer

Despite being up to lots, I haven't taken many photos this week! I've mainly been concentrating on a big idea I've got coming up - but my lips are sealed until I work out how I'm gonna do things! I've really spent most of this week making the most of the weather. On Wednesday my Mum had a work meeting in Bletchley (she doesn't work in Bletchley but her meeting was there) and as the meeting was only brief and it was her day off, we went and made a day off it. Me and Dad sat outside in the lovely sunshine with some chips then when Mum was finished we had a mooch around the shops, before coming back to TK Maxx. I was surprised to find that there have been a lack of fit guys working in TK Maxx lately :( I think they have taken on a new method and dotted them out around the store and just put old ladies on the tills instead. I was very sad about this as I thought I looked quite nice Wednesday and fancied a bit of eyeflirting. Nevermind. 
I've been taking Jasper for quite a few walks as well this week. I've been really eager to get out and bike riding too. Thursday me and my sister went snowboarding, which you all know, and it was really fun. Fun week :)