Tuesday, March 6, 2012

No Jeans Policy - Week Two

Another week survived! What have I learnt this week? Well firstly, don't forget to take photos for three days and then have to keep changing clothes/looks and having to take them all in bulk in one day! And secondly, as comfy as my pajamas and dressing gown are, they are NOT a sexy look!

 Outfit Eight - Wednesday 29th February 2012
 Oversized uni hoodie, jeggings, black pumps (yet another slouchy day, I spent my day baking and working out so it called for slouchy clothes!)

 Outfit Nine - Thursday 1st March 2012
 What I like to call my 'worm top', cream/brown skirt, cream tights and brown heels (trying to wear them in!)

Outfit Ten - Friday 2nd March 2012
Red dress, skinny brown belt, thick cream tights, black pumps


 Outfit Eleven - Saturday 3rd March 2012
Brown backless dress, white belt, brown heels (excuse my knobbly/red/bruised knees!)

 Outfit Twelve - Sunday 4th March 2012
Pajamas! (I'd just gotten home from playing paintball - hungover - in the pouring rain and snow, so please don't judge me! Didn't manage to get a picture of our extremely boring paintball outfits I'm afraid!)

 Outfit Thirteen - Monday 5th March 2012
White skull top, jeggings, black pumps

 Outfit Fourteen - Tuesday 6th March 2012
Blue jacket, rusty orange top, mini bag, jeggings, brown boots