Sunday, November 21, 2010

Another Weekend Shopping Haul

Heylo people... I went for another of my shopping sprees this weekend and I ended up buying things that I don't really need but got tempted to buy :P yeah i know! As usual... LOL...
So, anyways my haul is as follows:

My make-up Haul - Part I
Elizabeth Arden's Green Tea Eau De Parfum
Ok, so let me list them out for you...
1. Oriflame Savannah Sensual Hand and Body cream
2. Oriflame Lip Spa
3. Oriflame waterproof Top Coat
4. Giordani Gold Body Cream
5. maXfactor eye shadow: Rose Petal
6. Elizabeth Arden Green Tea EDP

Let me describe each of these products for you now...

ORIFLAME SAVANNAH SENSUAL HAND AND BODY CREAM
This was like a new product featured in Oriflame's last month's catalogue and I wasn't really keen on purchasing it, but I totally got tempted to buy by seeing a high introductory discount on it and well I never regretted it... :)
Its fragrance is just mind blowing... Its so yummy that you just want to go on using it for like ever! Consistency-wise the cream rocks big time and for my skin it's like what an oasis is to the desert. It costs Rs.298/- for 150 ml and it is worth every penny... My advice? Go buy it right now!


ORIFLAME LIP SPA
Now this is one product that I have been using since the past three years now and every winter i just keep coming back to it. It's like every winter our love story starts and blossoms into this awesomely romantic union! Ufff... I think I have lost it! Anyways, so coming back to this, I totally love this lip spa and it nourishes my lips like nothing else. It costs Rs.198/- and has a very delicate and subtle fragrance to it...

ORIFLAME WATERPROOF TOP COAT
This is one product that I bought on impulse... It's something I haven't really used before.. It's a transparent mascara which imparts a subtle glitter to one's lashes... It looks FABULOUS!!! I'll do a complete review on it and share it with you guys!

GIORDANI GOLD BODY CREAM
Whatever I say for it will seem less... It is a gorgeous cream with a texture to die for... It's the perfect cream to pamper oneself with. It smells heavenly and the whole jar can last you a complete Winter! :)
Not only this, one plus for me is that it looks totally pretty on the dresser.

maXfactor EYE SHADOW: ROSE PETAL
I went to Shopper's Stop yesterday and picked up this awesomely yummy pink shadow... The container is cute with a screw lid and I so totally love the pigmentation... Reviews later! Promise! :D

ELIZABETH ARDEN'S GREEN TEA EDP
Well.. this is one product that requires a whole post to describe.. Just a two liner will not suffice and wont do any justice to it. In one sentence? I TOTALLY LOVE IT!
Well, it is refreshing and so yummy... But I promise a complete post raving about it :)

Till then... Mmmuuaahhhh :*