Friday, November 5, 2010

Eye Makeup for Diwali: Smokey Golden Eyes

Hey everyone... First of all, here's wishing you all a very Happy Deepavali :) Hope you have all had a very joyful and a fun Diwali... Mine was awesome and I would like to share a few pics of the eye make-up I had done for today's festivities... So here I go... Excuse my unruly eye brows though! LOL...

The golden smokey look
The products I used for this look are:
  • maXfactor kajal: Black
  • ELF liquid Eye Liner: black
  • ELF Brightening Shadow: #03 Drama
  • L'Oreal Color Appeal Trio Pro: Azur Blonde
  • Oriflame Air Soft Powder
The procedure is as follows:
1. First, I readied my lids for make-up by dusting loose powder on them. For this I used the Oriflame Air Soft Powder.
2. Next, I applied my kajal thickly on the lower water line and the upper lash line.
3. Then, using the darkest shade in the Drama quad of the ELF shadow, I blended the kajal thus applied in order to achieve a soft look. Do note that the I extended the shadow till the crease.
4. Then, I applied the Golden shade ffrom the L'Oreal trio and applied it above the crease by simultaneously blending the outer edges of the black shadow.
5. I then applied the highlighter shade from the L'Oreal trio on my brow bone.
6. Next, I applied the liquid liner very thinly on both my lash lines.
7. Finally, I finished the look with two coats of mascara on my lashes.

Hope you guys liked my look :)

Eyes Closed


The finished look