Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Purple Smokey eyes Look

Hey people :) I have been totally obsessed with eye make-up off late and all I do is keep experimenting with my eyes... And I am so loving it :D So, today when my boy friend came back from his vacation and we were meeting up for dinner I tried a purple smokey eye look which looks something like this...

The complete Look
 
He loved it and hence I am sharing it with you guys :)

Eyes Closed

The products that went into are as follows:
  • Oriflame Air Soft Powder
  • maXfactor kajal: Black
  • ELF liquid eye liner
  • ELF brightening eye shadow: Drama
  • Oriflame V* Soul Mates eye shadow: Bonnie and Clyde
  • L'Oreal Color Appeal Trio Pro: Azur Blonde
The steps are something like this...
1. First I prepared my eyes for make-up by dusting some loose powder on my lids. This was to prevent my make-up from creasing.
2. Next, I applied the maXfactor kajal at the outer V of my eye lids.
3. Then using a blending brush I blended out the kajal at the outer edge of my eye and also towards the middle of the eye and also on half my crease.
4. Next taking the darkest shade of shadow int he Oriflame Drama quad I patted it on the smudged kajal.
4. Then I applied the purple shade of shadow from the Bonnie and Clyde duo fromthe inner corner of the to the middle of my eye.
5. I blended the purple and the black shadow together in order to give it a soft look.
6. Then, I took the highlighter shade from the L'Oreal trio and applied it on my brow bone, blending it with the outer edge of my black and purple shadows.
7. Finally, I applied some kajal to my lower waterline and liquid eye liner on my upper lash line.
8. I finished the look with a double coat of mascara on my lashes :)

and VOILA, I was ready with the look :)