Saturday, December 8, 2012

Look Of The Week - Bingo!

Yet again, I'd like to apologize for the lack of posts this week! As if we haven't had enough bad luck recently - my Dad hit a deer and so we had to get the car fixed, our hoover has just broke & we currently don't have any hot water or heating since our boiler broke - my laptop charger decided to break! But I've got a new one now and we're managing alright without heating/hot water for the meantime, plus its Christmas so who can be miserable at Christmas? Things could be a lot worse! But yes, that's why I got my blogging mojo back recently but then was unable to post this week haha!

Me and my friends have become avid bingo goers, though I think it's more down to the fact that it's held in a pub which serves delicious food and cheap drinks! Anyway, here's just a quick post about what I wore when we went on Sunday (it's definitely become a somewhat weekly tradition for us!). 


I was given an early birthday present in the form of this oh so sexy leather jacket! Do you like it?! I told Mamaw I'd spotted one I wanted in Miss Selfridge and she purchased this one, showing it to me to ask me if she'd got the right one for my birthday present. It's not the one I originally had my eye on but I tried it on and had a think and absolutely love it - I've decided I prefer it to the one I originally saw. So Mamaw let me have it early :) It's so sexy isn't it?!


I didn't take many photos as I hadn't actually planned to turn this into a Look Of The Week post. But I just loved the overall look too much - especially with my skinny fit jeans that are an old favourite pair that I haven't been able to fit into years - I swear I used to wear them constantly a good few years back so I'm very pleased with it! Overall I loved the very 'rock chick' look - leather jacket, skinny jeans, black pumps, my favourite deep red lipstick (although it doesn't look that dark in the photo above because of the light!).


So overall a very basic look but just right for a quiet Sunday night down the local :) 

Outfit 
Top : River Island
Jacket : Miss Selfridge 
Jeans : Unknown
Shoes : Unknown

Make Up 
Foundation : L'oreal Paris infallible brush in 015 Porcelain shade
Cover up : Dream Matte Mouse in 030 Sand shade
Bronzer : Benefit Hello Flawless in Beige shade
Eyeliner : Collection 2000
Mascara : 17 Peep Show Mascara
Blusher : Maybelline Dream Mouse Blush
Lipstick : Kate Moss Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in shade 107

Accessories 
Bracelet : Republic
Spiked Bracelet : Stella & Dot

Other 
Nail Varnish : Ruby & Millie Red 430P


P.S Check out the Look Of The Week tag for a mooch at some of my other 'Look Of The Week' posts (be warned some of them are a tad embarrassing) or please feel free to check out/give me a few votes on my LookBook - just click the image above!