Tuesday, December 11, 2012

The Best of Corny Christmas Jumpers

Everywhere I look at the moment I seem to be faced with oversized extra fluffy corny Christmas jumpers. I love it! If I had the budget, I'd be living in such jumpers 24/7. Not only would they keep me extra warm but despite how corny they are, they're all so adorable. I'm really, really hoping I can pick up a few in the January sales to wear next Christmas (by then knowing my luck they'll be out of fashion again!). Here are some of my favourites that I think capture the right Christmas spirit without being too over the top.

From L-R
Top Row - Pink Kiss Me Jumper (Perfect for under the mistletoe!), White Snowman Face Hoodie, Soul Cal Deluxe Robin Jumper
Middle Row - Baby Deer Jumper, Fairisle Pattern Lambswool Rich Sweater, Knitted Chunky Fairisle Jumper 
Bottom Row - Blonde & Blonde Rudolph Jumper, Jacquard-knit jumper (ideal for a stroll in the snow!), Noelle Fairisle Snowman Jumper

I want them all! I think perhaps my favourites are the 'Kiss Me' jumper from River Island or the Soul Cal Deluxe Robin Jumper from Republic. I can just imagine wearing them snuggled warm! Fingers crossed I can still nab a few in the January sales...