Sunday, December 16, 2012

Look Of The Week - Work Christmas Do

Last Sunday I had my work's Christmas party which was really just going out for a meal at a place in town. It was a nice night - I work in Admin so I'm always in the office or stockroom so I don't actually see much of the staff at work! We had a giggle anyway and the food was nice. I bought a new dress from H&M to wear to it because most of my dresses are a bit too casual/too short for a work party and considering all my co-workers and managers were there, I thought it would be a good idea to wear something more smart. I love the dress, it's a nice colour for Christmas and I think I might wear it for Christmas day too. It also looked great paired with my leather jacket!


I added my trusty belt to the dress and wore my favourite heels - I didn't want to go over the top as it was just a meal and a couple of cheeky drinks. Besides, by the end of the night I typically ended up spilling gravy down myself!


Unfortunately I didn't manage to get a photo of my makeup because the meal wasn't until 8 and I headed down a bit early for pre-drinks - so with it being dark out and using my iPhone, the lighting wasn't good enough to get a clear photo. It's a shame because it was nice! I did try to but all the photos came out blurry - I really need my own photographer! Plus I was in a bit of a rush too as the new boiler was only being installed that day so I had to get a shower down at my Nan's again then get back here to get ready. Nonetheless my hair looks nice!


P.S Check out the Look Of The Week tag for a mooch at some of my other 'Look Of The Week' posts (be warned some of them are a tad embarrassing) or please feel free to check out/give me a few votes on my LookBook - just click the image above!