Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas!


Merry Christmas everyone! This is just a quick post to wish all my followers a merry Christmas. I hope you all have a lovely day and get everything you asked for :) I've had a super busy week working constantly, then celebrated my birthday this weekend just gone with a night out Saturday, after finally buying the last of my presents and I chilled with some friends and family on the actual day. Today (well, yesterday by the time you've read this) I was working twice at both my jobs so I was exhausted  by the time I got in! I then finally wrapped all my presents and I guess I am at  last ready for Christmas. There's a whopping eleven of us for Christmas dinner tomorrow so it's going to be a bit hectic! I'm back at work Boxing day (boo) but once all the festivities are gone and everything is calmed down I'll blog about everything, as well as how I spent my birthday in London. I've got some great reviews coming up of what I did.

Anyway, I hope you all have a lovely day and enjoy spending time with your loved ones!  

P.S The photo above is our beyond weird Christmas tree decorations myself & my sister bought in Bruges! Mine is the star one (as it has blue eyes like me!) and Mamaw isn't best pleased that it's now sitting on the tree...