Tuesday, April 16, 2013

I couldn't keep you but I'll keep my word, it's the most beautiful pain in the world



Here's what I wore on Easter Sunday! Mamaw always does a big roast dinner for Easter (well, she does a roast dinner every Sunday anyway but she goes all out for Easter/Christmas/celebrations etc) so we had the whole family round. I grabbed this dress from a friend - I was putting loads of stuff on Ebay for her and she said if I spotted anything I fancied I could have it. At first I didn't think this dress was very me - and it's a 14 so it's too big for me really - but I tried it on and loved it. It's very girly and sophisticated. It isn't something I'd usually wear but I love it. I'm going to keep it back mainly for job interviews/work I think. I really love the colours and the design.

This was actually the only second time I've worn those shoes (kitten heels, I know, not very sexy!) since buying them for my brothers wedding a couple of years ago. But they went so well and my other shoes in the same colour were far too high for just dinner.

Make up was basic with excessive use of Urban Decay's 'Smog', an everlasting favourite of mine. I really must learn how to take proper photographs of my make up, especially my eye make up, because I love to experiment with different looks and colours! Any ideas anyone? 



P.S Check out the Look Of The Week tag for a mooch at some of my other 'Look Of The Week' posts or please feel free to check out/give me a few votes on my LookBook - just click the image above!