Tuesday, June 11, 2013

BEAUTY REVIEW // MAYBELLINE DREAM TOUCH BLUSH

I'm kind of funny when it comes to blushers. I absolutely adore blusher but it's so easy to get it wrong. To me, blusher is very feminine and normally the final touch to any look but I still find it hard to believe how so many different ladies pile it on and on and just end up looking like a clown. I don't know why, but I've never struggled with blusher (which is a first because I usually fail at anything else that comes with being a woman). And lately I've really enjoyed experimenting with different blushers ; light, soft and coral ones for summer days or days when I want to look quite natural and girly pink shades for days when I want to look my best or I'm heading out. It tends to vary but it means I normally swap between different blushers regularly.

My most recent favourite is Maybelline Dream Touch Blush in shade 02. I love this shade, it's very natural and has the most gorgeous coral/cream tint to it meaning that when applied it gives you that perfect natural flushed look. It's the type of product that looks so natural that no one would guess you've applied it specifically!


Normally I prefer powder blusher, but I've found this cream extremely easy to apply. It's easy to build up although even after one swatch of it on my cheeks I find that's enough. It lasts all day too and the cream makes it much easier to blend in.

The packagaing itself isn't anything special - I think my all time favourite blusher packaging would be the special edition Bourjois blusher with the different Paris themed cases but still, you get a large amount of blusher/cream in the pot so I think it'll last ages.


It's a feminine, flirty colour, it blends in well and is easy to apply. There's not really anything I can fault about this!

Maybelline Dream Touch Blush is available from Boots.


P.S Feel free to check out the beauty reviews tag for some more beauty related posts and beauty reviews!