Friday, June 14, 2013

CATCH UP WITH ME HERE...

Just a brief post this evening, continuing on from all the blogger panic revolving around the discovery that Google are basically ending GFC. It's all a bit up in the air at the moment - none of us quite know where we'll stand in terms of subscribing to our favourite blogs, but it doesn't hurt to be prepared, does it?

Just in case I wake up one day in the summer and find all of you lovely subscribers completely dissapeared with no clue whatsoever on how to keep up to date with Inspire Magazine, I'd just like to remind you that the blog is available on a number of different platforms. I'll probably add some actual buttons in my sidebar too. So check out a few of the links bellow, some of them do link to my personal accounts, for example my Twitter and Instagram, but I do use these to talk about new posts going up so I suppose it's relevant.

I think generally, bloglovin' is the website that most bloggers seem to be heading towards. Although most of us are also on other social media websites, I think this is going to be the go-to website when it comes to checking blogs!

   
Although it's disheartening to see, especially since I've found blogging to be such a supportive and friendly community, change isn't always bad. Just because GFC is dissapearing and we cannot track our subscribers all in one place, it isn't going to change our content or the way we communicate with each other.

I'll most definitely still be blogging away and I hope you all do manage to catch up with all my most recent posts but if not I'd like to thank you all anyway for reading and supporting the blog over the past few years. I may not be a 'big' blog that gets invited to events all the time or sent free products, but I love my blog just the way it is. And I will be sad to see GFC go because since blogging I have managed to bag myself some great opportunities. I have been able to go to a few lovely events, review some awesome products and most importantly, I've made some really great friends through blogging who I now consider to be best friends in real life too.

Farewell GFC, it was fun while it lasted!