Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Discount Codes & T In The Park

If you have a look along the right side of the blog, you'll see that I've updated the latest discount codes for all you're favourite high street shops! I said I'd update these weekly but a lot of codes only last for a day so in those cases I'll try and update daily too!

On another note, how great is the T In The Park lineup? I'll admit it, I'm a festival virgin! But with so many great artists playing and the fact that I'm graduating this year, I'm considering it! Now where can I find the money from?! Is anyone else going? For those of you that don't know, some my personal favourite artists playing this year include Blink 182, Pulp, Foo Fighters, My Chemical Romance, Deadmau5, Pendulum, Jimmy Eat World, All Time Low, Ke$ha and many more...view the full line up here!