Sunday, February 13, 2011

REVIEW & LOTD: Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eye Liner

I have been eying this product since a long time but whenever I would ask for it at any Maybelline counter, they would tell me that it was "out of stock". That made me long for it so much that when I finally bought one I was ecstatic and my happiness knew no bounds :) I felt like a kid who has been bought a new toy but has been asked to wait till morning to play with it... I just kept waiting for it to be morning so that I could finally wear it to office :)

Ok, let me tell you guys about it a bit. This is for those who already don't know about it's wonderful qualities :)

Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eye Liner

What the product claims...
 As the name suggests, it is a gel eyeliner, which is extremely smudge proof and long lasting. It is jet black! And when I say jet black, I mean really really JETTEST of BLACK!!! :D I so love it for that...

As is evident from the pic, it comes in a cute glass container with an Aluminium cap and a super soft yet stiff brush. I am really impressed with the brush! The brush is just so perfect and so precise that it is really difficult to go wrong with it.



The gel liner in a pot and the high precision brush...
The gel liner takes 2 seconds to set and once it sets, it stays on the eye for like forever. Another plus for it is that it is odorless and does not rritate the eye. I apply it on my waterline, my tightline and above my lashline and it just doesn't irritate my eyes. My eyes don't burn, they dont start watering and they look beautifully defined :)

It costed me just Rs.375/- and I feel it is a very small price for something so wonderful. After all it is a kajal and an eyeliner combined into one :)

This is how it looks on my eyes: