Thursday, February 17, 2011

My 100th YouTube Video!



It only seems like 5 minutes ago that I so nervously uploaded my first ever YouTube video. The time has flown by so fast and I have now been uploading to my channel, SWalkerMakeup, for over 1 year!

I wanted to take this opportunity to say a huge thank you to all my lovely viewers and subscribers for sticking with me through 100 videos! I can't believe how amazing the whole YouTube journey has been and I can't wait to see what opportunities and exciting video ideas are to come! I hope to be making another one of these blooper-summaries when I get to 200 videos ;)


Lots and lots of love to everyone watching my videos and reading my blog, I wouldn't be where I am today if it wasn't for you guys! So don't forget to keep working your magic and spreading the word of SWalkerMakeup ;) hehe!
Sara x