Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Wednesday Wishlist

Would you believe me if I told you I didn't plan to do a Valentines Day themed Wednesday Wishlist? Well I spotted the three tops below whilst window shopping and they caught my eye, and EVERYONE wants the red dress. I didn't actually realise until after I'd put all the images in that all these items are pretty much love themed/Valentines colours!



Peter Pan Swing Lace Dress, £10.00, Topshop

(Out of stock, going for £80+ on ebay)

Do you remember when you couldn't go anywhere without seeing girls wearing black lace tops and dresses like these? Well now its the red lace dresses that are in style and in perfect timing as well with Valentines day next week. Because this dress is such a bold colour, a tan or black pair of heels would go nicely and accessories should be kept to a minimum. For extra oomph get your hair big with as much volume as you can and either have sexy smokey eyes with long fluttering eyelashes or keep the eye makeup basic and instead choose some bright red lips in a corresponding shade to the dress.


Cream and Red Glitter T-shirt, £14.99, Quiz Clothing

I love this top as its so cheeky and girly. Unfortunately being a crop top I do not think I have the figure for it! This would be great for a night out with skinny jeans and sky scraper black or red heels and might guarantee you a kiss! The sparkly lips will dress the outfit up. Team with a long black cardy in the day and again swap tan coloured shoes for heels to keep it casual.


Cream and Red Sequin Heart Top, £9.99, Quiz Clothing

This top is a bit similar to the last one but I like how its a little longer at the sides with a raised front which means again its quite in fashion at the moment. I'd suggest wearing this top in a similar way to the last!

Scrabble Love Top, £12.99, Internacionale

Another crop top! This little gem is a bit more girly and has more neutral colours which means a lot of things would go with this top (including the brogues bellow!). It would look gorgeous with a pale brown cardigan and light blue jeans, or with a pale blue vest top underneath. Makeup wise, the natural look would be best with this.

Felicity Contrasting Floral Brogues, £15.99, Missguided

I actually hate brogues with a passion but I think I'm finally coming around! Brogues remind me of something my dad would wear (or used to wear back in his day) and I just don't think they're the right type of shoes for a girl to wear! In addition, a lot of them just look like they'd rub on your ankle all day when you wear them without socks on. However, these are very, very cute. I think what I like about them is that they are so girly and they look like a nice, comfortable (less shiny!) material too. They also look like they would go with anything! I'll be keeping my eye on these and may give them a go in the future.