Monday, February 7, 2011

Meet My Best Friend!



Me and my best friend, Rachel, made this video for my YouTube channel, SWalkerVlogs, with the intention of introducing her to you all :) The responce from the video has been so positive and I would love to feature her in more video's, the only thing is, today Rachel is going traveling around New Zealand and Australia for over 5 months!! I will miss her so much as we have SUCH a laugh together and can talk about anything. 

Ever since I have started YouTube, Rachel has been the friend that has truly supported me through everything! She is constantly helping me with new ideas for videos and giving her input on how she thinks I can improve. 

I am writing all this to show her my appreciation for all that she has done for me as a friend and to show her that I will miss her lots and lots! :( I don't want her to be sad reading this though because she will have so much fun there exploring new places and experiencing a whole new lifestyle! 

Well, to sum this up, here a few photo's that bring back some of our best memories together. It was so hard to pick which ones to put in this post as we have literally had thousands of photo's together! Haha!

     A Summer garden party after seeing a HUGE spider!!

A photo-shoot we had with other friends.

 My 18th Birthday :)

 One of our many nights out!

 
 Celebrating after receiving our A-Level results = No more School!

Playing the bongo's on holiday together....don't ask! Haha!

 On one of our many fancy dress nights! Where's Wally?

Hope you all enjoyed this random little post! I will speak to you all very soon :)

Here are the question's in case you want to do the tag with your best friend!

1. How and when did you meet?
2. What's your favorite memory together?
3. Describe each other in one word.
4. What's your dream job?
5. What's your favorite makeup brand?
6. What is something that annoys you about the other person?
7. If you could go anywhere in the world together, where would it be and why?
8. Favorite inside joke?
9. Who takes longer to get ready in the morning?
10. Favorite season?
11. Favorite song?
12. What is it like being best friends with someone who is obsessed with YouTube?
13. Heels or flats?
14. Pants or dresses?
15. Favorite animal?
16. If your house was burning down, and your entire family was sure to be okay, what would you save and why?
17. Comedy, horror, or chick-flick?
18. Blackberry or iPhone?
19. Favorite movie?
20. What is something weird that you eat?
21. Do you guys have anything matching?
22. What's your favorite TV show?

Sara <3