Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Wednesday Wishlist

Firstly apologies for missing last weeks 'Wednesday Wishlist', I had work and fell asleep as soon as I got in as I'd done a record of four all nighters last week for some reason! Anyway, back to normal now and here's what I really want this week...

Crafted Military Jumper, £29.99, Republic

The weather just seems to be getting colder and colder (hurry up summer!) so this jumper is a must have! The long arms and ruffled cuffs are bang on trend as is the shoulder detail, with shoulder embellishments being in at the moment. This jumper is also right at home in the crop-top phase with the center of the jumper being raised ever so slightly. This thick jumper would keep anyone warm and would go with almost everything being such a versatile colour and the little pocket makes it stand out.

Urban Decay Naked Palette, £27.00 available from Boots, Debenhams and House Of Fraiser

It's a well known fact that you can never go wrong with neutral colours and this palette features all of them and a few more. Ideal for everyday use these sexy but subtle range of cream, brown and black colours means you can mix and match to your hearts content. You also have the choice of using a few light colours for a more natural look or you can blend a few for more show stopping looks. There is really no end for all the different styles you can create with this palette and you can be very creative. I'm already a huge fan of 'Smog' and 'Half Baked' which are two shades I use almost every day (from a separate palette). I will definitely be purchasing the 'Naked Palette' soon though!


Blink 182 UK Tour Tickets, £33.19, http://uktickets.blink182.com/Store

Even though its old news, I couldn't believe it when I found out Blink 182 had reformed! They are one of my most favourite bands of all time and I've always wanted to see them live. I have been to so many gigs over the years and seen so many bands that Blink 182 are the only band left on the list that I really want to see but haven't yet. So I'll be saving to get tickets so I can see these live! One of my other favourite bands, Youmeatsix are supporting too!

Sheer Heart Tights, £3.99, New Look

Far cuter then the not very original polka dot tights EVERYONE has (I say this because I wanted a pair myself and cannot find them anywhere with the 'right sized' dots!), these very cute heart tights are so adorable! The tights are in black so can be worn with everything and statement tights have become a massive trend since 2010, so go a step further (and a step away from the dots) with these replacement heart tights. These tights are also ideal for Valentines day to add a bit of romance to your outfit!



Blackpool pleasure beach wristband, £22.00, https://www.blackpoolpleasurebeach.com/shop/low_fare.php

Okay, so it's not exactly an on key stylish piece of clothing everyone is after or an eagerly awaited nail varnish colour but the last item of my 'Wednesday Wishlist' is a Blackpool Pleasure Beach wristband! Me and my boyfriend are hoping (aka frantically saving) to go away to Blackpool in a few weeks for Valentines day and our anniversary (which is three days beforehand). It's our first time away together and I know we'll drive each other mad but I'm sure it'll be nice. Anyway, I love the pleasure beach which is a really awesome theme park in Blackpool and the image above is of the 'Pepsi Max' a massive roller coaster they have there!