Thursday, February 3, 2011

REVIEW: Oriflame STAYglam Lipstick in Caramel Nude




Hello ladies :)
It's been a while since I last posted something on my blog and I know it's starting to become a pattern :( But you see I ve keeping extremely busy with a few personal stuff and falling ill :P Every time the weather changes, my best friend called "The Common Cold" never misses from visiting me and well when it comes to stay over, it stays on for a week. So...
LOL... Ok enough of horsing around...

Let me share with you guys this wonderful product that I got myself from Oriflame :) Well it isn't really news that I have started using lippies extensively and this is now becoming an addiction!!!

This time I got myself a lippy called Oriflame StayGlam Lip Color in Caramel Nude. It turned out to be a perfect nude shade for me and I am so in love with it...


Here are a pic pics to give you an idea of the shade...
Oriflame Stay Glam Lip Color in Caramel Nude

The lip color comes in a twin packing... It has a matte lip color on one end and a transparent gloss on the other... It's just perfect :)

It has a yum flavor that smells like a delicious mixture of Caramel, Coffee and Cocoa :)

The major pro of this product is that it stays on like for ever!!! You are free to eat, drink and talk to your heart's content without even giving a thought about a touch-up!!! It's just perfect :)