Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Day LOTD :)

Valentine's day this year was really special thanks to the bf :)
Though we were both busy at work but we could finally take some time out and went out for some drinks just the two of us :) It was sheer bliss...

So anyways, this is the look I did last evening... I wasn't wearing anything pink or red, so I made sure that my make-up had a pink touch to it...

Pink Smokey Eyes

The complete Look

The Outfit :)
The products I used for this look are as follows:
EYES
1. Oriflame Air Soft Loose Powder
2. Faces Sparkle Dust in WISH
3. Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Liner
4. Maybelline Collosal Volume Waterproof Mascara

FACE
1. Streetwear Crystal Shine Face Brightener
2. Streetwear Blush in Pink Blossom

LIPS
1. Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick in Cream Caramel
2. Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Pearl Plum

Hope you guys liked my look :)