Thursday, June 28, 2012

Be Inspired


First of all, just a little update!

I can't believe I haven't posted since Sunday - sorry! It's not that I haven't had anything to post about - I've had loads of great ideas - but just that I haven't been able to follow them through. I've got a great book review coming up and all throughout reading the book I couldn't wait to get a review written up but I only finished actually reading the book the night before last. Today I was off to a little blogging event - which I'll write about soon! - and I've also got a busy weekend ahead of me. But do not fear, posting shall be back to normal ASAP!

Also - I CANNOT believe the rain up in the North East! I've spent the whole of my day in gorgeous sunshine and have seen loads of images this evening taken all around the flooded North East, including where I used to live. It's so weird to see where I lived for three years with such bad weather. I ALWAYS hated the weather up north as it was always cold and rainy but I have to admit the worst I suffered was when we got stuck in a snowstorm coming back up to Sunderland after Christmas in Luton once. It was scary, we were sat right at the front of the coach and could see nothing but white in front of us. Likewise, while I hated the weather, personally I always loved the snow when I was in Sunderland as I'd always be able to watch it fall beautifully from my massive bedroom window and I always did loads of nice Christmassy things when it snowed too. Anyway, I've rambled on a bit here but I genuinely can't believe it and I'm so glad I no longer live up there! My mum would be having kittens seeing pictures like that if I was still there!

Anyway, ramble over, onto my collection of inspiring pictures from this week...

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
All images are taken from Tumblr.com