Thursday, June 21, 2012

Goodies from TOWIB



Whilst at The Only Way Is Blogging I treated myself to some jewelry, and also managed to bag myself a few freebies. They had a few stalls selling things at lunchtime and after a quick mooch I headed straight for the jewelry store which I found out was run by Street Princess.


She had loads of really beautiful and affordable products - in fact I was surprised at how cheap they were! I bought three rings for £6 altogether - a silver bow, a vintage blue and silver ring and a silver skull. So cute!






I'll definitely be browsing her website and buying some more jewelry to add to my collection.

Finally, I also got some freebies in the form of a mini gorgeous smelling Orla Kiely perfume, and a couple of samples from Dr Linda's skin therapy range.


I'm definitely very pleased with all my goodies!