Thursday, December 9, 2010

LOTD: Orient Inspired

 I love oriental or rather Asian features and I myself have been blessed with semi-asian features (thanks to my dad) and semi-non-asian features (thanks to my mom)... So tonight I tried this Oriental look and I guess I did succeed to some extent... LOL...
So here goes...
Oriental/Asian Look







Pink Smokey eyes




I did a pink smokey look for my eyes with a dab of pink blush to highlight my cheekbones :)




The products that I used for this look are as follows:
FACE:
         * Oriflame Visions Peach Me Perfect Foundation
         * Street Wear Blush
EYES:
         * Oriflame Air Soft Powder
         * L'Oreal Quad Pro in Dark Eyes
         * ELF Liquid Liner in Black
         * maXfactor kajal
LIPS:
         * Oriflame Color Attraction Lipstick in Germanium
         * Oriflame Berries Lip Gloss

Top Knot with chopsticks









I put up my hair in a top know and kept them in place using a pair of chopsticks in a X...