Saturday, December 4, 2010

SHOPPING SHOPPING SHOPPING!!!

Heylo girls :) I am all excited today cause i went all out and shopped a lot!!! :D

My haul looks something like this...

My Haul :)


Stuff that I bought are as follows:
1. Maybelline WaterShine PURE B24
2. Maybelline Colorama Nail Paint CORAL CHIC
3. L'Oreal Quad Pro Dark Eyes
4. Garnier Body Cocoon
5. Vega Eye Shadow Brush
6. Maybelline Eye Studio --- Pink
7. Transparent pouch to hold my make-up
8. Fenny Bath Gloves
9. Flower shaped paper soap

I just so enjoyed shopping today and I am so in love with every of my purchase :)

Ok, I got my first lipstick today :) Yay!!! It's a Maybelline Watershine Lippy in PURE (B24)...
It looks something like this...

Maybelline Watershine PURE B24


Am loving all Pink this season, so I went ahead and got myself this Quad from L'Oreal with these really pretty and dreamy shadows in various shades of Pink :)

L'Oreal Quad Pro: Dark Eyes


 Also, I got this really cute transparent pouch to carry all my cosmetics :D

I also got these pretty paper soaps in shape of flowers in baby pink... They smell like strawberry and it comes in a sturdy glass test tube shaped bottle that can be carried in your hand bag :) It's a Made in China though and so lemme see how they work out in the long run ;)

Finally, the highlight of my shopping were these bath gloves that totally awesomely remove dead skin while bathing... I feel smooth all over already! :P
Bath Gloves