Monday, December 27, 2010

Simple Smokey EOTD using my new MAC Beauty Marked Eye Shadow

Hello ladies :) Hope you've had a very merry christmas :)
This holiday season, I got myself my first MAC product, which is an eye shadow called BEAUTY MARKED.
Honestly, I was looking for a black shadow that would help me get a nice smokey eye effect, but the SA showed me this and I was hooked! :P
It looks all Purple and glittery but when you apply it, it's black with purple glitter... ooooohhhh its yummy :)

 
MAC Beauty Marked

The simple smokey look that I did using this eye shadow is as follows:

Smokey Eyes


This is how I did it...
1. First, I primed my eyes with my NYX eye shadow base and then dabbed some Oriflame Air Soft powder on my lids.
2. Next, I applied the MAC eye shadow with a flat eye shadow brush over my lids i.e. extending from
the lash line to the crease.
3. Then, taking a blending brushing, I simply blended out the shadow till the sockets of my eye.
4. I applied kohl on the waterline and tightline and finished the look with some liquid liner on my lash line and mascara on my lashes and VOILA the smokey eyes are ready :)