Thursday, December 30, 2010

REVIEW: Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick in Addictive Magenta

As is evident from my previous post, I got myself a Colorbar Haul a couple of days back, which included a Velvet Matte Lipstick as well :) I shall be reviewing it today and will let you guys decide if it qualifies for a good buy or not ;)

This lipstick called Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick in Addictive Magenta is one of the many pinks that I bought within the past couple of months. It comes in a steel and transparent casing which looks really attractive and sits prettily on my dresser. Apart from the shade name "Addictive Magenta", it has also been assigned a code "46P". Am not sure what for though :)

The lipstick looks something like this:
Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick in Addictive Magenta

A swatch for a better idea of the shade:

swatch 
There is no hiding the fact that I love this shade and have been using it everyday since I bought it :)
Though it is matte in texture, it doesn't dry my lips, rather it keeps my lips well moisturized. It has immense staying powers and stays on, on my lips for hours.
It smells like candy and I find it pretty yummy :)

This is how it looks on my lips:

Addictive Magenta
I bought it for a mere Rs.225/- and I must say that it is worth every paisa :)