Sunday, December 12, 2010

READER QUERY: Wrinkles on the eyelids and under eyes

Heylo girls :) We have have yet again another reader query... It asks...

Please give me some home remedies for my winkles on my lid and underneath eyes. None eye cream worked for me. Sometimes I use almond oil . It is so drippy that it gets inside my eyes .....Is it very harmful ?

REPLY
Almonds
First of all, using almond oil around your eyes is really good and no even if it enters your eye its not harmful!! :) I myself use Almond oil on my face before I go to sleep at night and it has done wonders for me. My friends tell me that it has helped them reduce dark circles as well... But don't apply it "drippingly"  All you need to do is take some oil on your palm and massage it around the eyes...


Similarly, Olive oil could also be of help to you :) 

Honey
Secondly, you could also use HONEY around your eyes. It has very high moisturizing properties. You could mix it with equal quantities of milk and massage around your eyes.

Thirdly, milk-cream i.e. "malai" also have very good moisturizing properties :) 

Also, I would like to suggest you to not use soap on your face but use some face wash that suits your skin type. They'll be more gentle on your skin :)
Oriflame Optimals Seeing is Believing Multi Benefit Eye Cream



Otherwise, if you are also looking for eye creams, then you could give the Oriflame Optimals Seeing is Believing Multi Benefit Eye Cream. I have recently started using this myself and it seems pretty good :) I'll be doing a review on it soon as well...






Also, I would like to add that if wrinkled lids are genetic then a complete reversal might not be possible. But then again who knows? :) All the best with these remedies.. Hope they work for you the way they have been helpful to me :)