Friday, December 3, 2010

Nails Of The Day: 3/12/2010

I felt a little bit more Christmassy last night and decided to paint my nails with something funky and festive! Obviously the typical Christmas colours are red and green so that's what I went for :)


Originally it was just plain and simple with all my nails painted red except my ring fingers which I painted green. I wanted to add a little something else and decided to do some sort of french tip design so I went over the top with alternate colours.


The colours I went for were Barry M's Nail Paint in Racing Green (a gorgeous deep shimmery dark green) and L'Oreal's Resist & Shine Titanium polish in number 540 (a rich shimmery cranberry red).

Never really do fancy pants nail designs to be honest, usually just a slick it on and go kinda girl when it comes to nails! Haha!


Hope you enjoyed this little nail post anyhooo :) let me know if you'd like to see more 'Nails Of The Day'. Love, Sara x