Friday, December 17, 2010

OOTD and LOTD for my friend's wedding reception

As you all know, my best friend got married this week and tonight was the wedding reception. This is what I wore and also the make-up I did...

For make-up, I went for a blue smokey look. To achieve the look, I used the following products:
FACE
  • Oriflame Visions Peach me perfect foundation
  • Garnier body cocoon
CHEEKS
  • Oriflame Visions Bronzing Blush
EYES
  • NYX Eye Shadow Base
  • Oriflame Air Soft powder
  • L'Oreal Color Appeal Trio Pro: Azure Blond
  • ELF Brightening Eye Shadow Quad: Drama
  • ELF Liquid Liner in black
  • L'Oreal Pencil Perfect Eyeliner in Ebony Black
  • Revlon waterproof mascara
LIPS
  • Giordani Gold Paradise Lipstick: Pink Flower
Blue Smokey Eyes






Hope you guys liked my look :)