Friday, October 8, 2010

New Haircare Products!

Just wanted to write a little post about some new haircare products I have been using and loving! I always love a trip to Superdrug or Boots and see what new ans exciting products are out on the market for me to get my hands on! So I was browsing the aisle's and had in mind a few productd that I'd seen popping up on YouTube now and again, as well as some that friends had recommended.

The first product was by Schwarzkopft and was from their new 'got2b' range. This is called Guardian Angel and is a heat protector spray that you can use on either wet or dry hair. I like to use it on both!





Love the packaging of this one! It is kinda different and a little more 'edgy' than most other heat protection sprays on the market at the moment. The little details (show in the image below) around the neck of the bottle really make it look well designed. A lot of thought has clearly been put in to the aesthetics and ergonomics of this bottle.

One more thing I HAVE to comment on is the smell of this spray! Eughh it is gorgeous! I love it :) I have even been known to have squirted it in to dry hair before going out of the house as a sort of 'hair perfume' yum!


 I apply this firstly in to wet hair straight after washing, this protects it from the heat of the hairdryer whilst I blow dry it. Then I spirtz a little more in to dry hair after to protect my hair even further for any straightening/curling I might do. This baby protects you from heat up to 220 degrees C!


The other item I bought was the Herbal Essences 'Beautiful Ends' protection cream for damaged/split ends. It comes in this funky red bottle and is aimed at 'Dry/Dull Ends'. It's almost like a treatment and a serum in one and again, you can apply this one to either wet or dry hair. I really like the smell of this one too, it has some sort of 'raspberry extract' in it and you can certainly smell that; fruity and sweet :)


I have used this every single day since I got it! It makes your ends so soft and gives you that feeling as if you've just had a fresh clean hair cut :) deffinately reduces the look of your split ends too, even if it just masks them, they look better so I dont really care! Haha! 


It comes in a hand pump bottle and this is how much you get in one pump:


Just enough for all my ends! Just smooth it through wet hair (the ends only, it is a very rich product and would probably make your roots a little greasy!) or dry hair through the day for added smoothness (I would maybe just use half a pump for this as, again, it is a rich cream!). I would deffinately recommend this one more for wet hair.

So there you go, just a little review on two new hair care products I have been using none-stop recently! I would deffinately say to check them out next time your out shopping :) I think I will be re-purchasing these ones actually, they have made an impression on me! Speak to you all soon,

Sara x