Friday, October 1, 2010

Winter Warmer

Blimey it has been so cold these past few weeks! Especially here up north, it seems like winter is just around the corner and it's time to wrap up warm! I was out shopping on Wednesday and was dressed totally wrong for the big freeze :( I nipped in to good old Primark and purchase this cute little cardigan/jacket:


It is the most snuggly thing ever and I love it :) it has a lovely fluffy hood too:


It cost me £17 - Primark's prices are on the increase hey? My mum said its something to do with a cotton farm that they relied on. Apparently it has had an infestation of something or other so they are having to use a much pricier cotton....!?! Don't ask, I thought she was making it up too. This cardigan also come's in cream which I may have to purchase ;)

So here's a final lot of poser pictures, I promise: 




Hope you enjoyed this mini blog post. Just wanted to show off my new little cardi!

x