Friday, October 1, 2010

Preparing for Halloween!

So this post is mainly to test out this new app I bought on my iPhone called BlogPress but while I'm typing away I can show you some products I got recently from Charles Fox in preparation for Halloween :)


1. Liquid Latex


2. Special Effects Fake Blood (Dark)


3. Scar Wax


4. Spirit Gum


4. White Face Paint



I really can't wait to start filming Halloween tutorials for you! I have a few videos to get out of the way soon (Room Tour, Cher Lloyd Makeup Tutorial etc.) and then we can begin :D

I have been practicing a bit of special effects makeup on myself after buying these goodies, just to see if I can actually use them effectively in videos! My first attempt was a rather gory and bloody open wound on my hand...look away if you are keen on blood! Haha!







What do you think?! Not bad for a first attempt :S haha see you soon!

X

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone