Monday, July 15, 2013

NAILS OF THE DAY // MODELS OWN TOP TURQUOISE

There's just something about having your nails painted a nice colour that makes you feel like you've got your life together, isn't there? I don't know about you but that, along with actually making the effort to eat breakfast, just makes me feel like for once I've got my shit together. It's often when you've got your nails painted all nice that you feel feminine and like it's the perfect final touch to putting together an outfit. 



I probably do my nails a lot more now than I used to, in fact I'd say I go through phrases where sometimes I'll paint them a new colour every week and other times I'll leave them to chip and then even in some horrible circumstances, just paint over the previously chipped ones (Don't judge me!). But with my Accessorize addict rearing it's head again, I can't show off my beautfiful new bracelets with horrid looking nails. So there you go. Here are my nails this week.


I also stuck on some flower nail stickers just because I felt extra girly. I'm pretty sure I got these from the pound store! And, as shown above, the nail varnish shade is obviously Models Own Top Turquoise.

What do you think?