Wednesday, November 30, 2011

2011 Conclusion Challenge - Day Two


Day 1: What has been your most memorable moment in 2011?
Day Two: How much have you changed overall in 2011?

Not much at all! A lot as changed in my life in general, such as graduating from uni, moving down south, my martial status changing but I don't think it has changed me much as a person. I feel proud of myself for graduating and definitely more determined to make sure I get a career in journalism. The biggest personal change would have to be my outlook on love - as depressing or as corny as that sounds! I had a rough time breaking up with/getting over my ex and in the past I've always been a hopeless romantic, staying in relationships even when I should leave but I think that has changed. I think now I'm choosing to think more with my head and the idea of meeting the one doesn't really sit in my beliefs anymore. I've become a bit of a scrooge! Haha!


Day 3: A person who has impacted your life in some way this year.
Day 4: Something you’ve learned this year.
Day 5: Describe an adventure you had this year.
Day 6:  Any words of wisdom/advice for anyone?
Day 7: 10 things you want to say 10 people.
Day 8: Things you hope for in 2012.
Day 9: What are you looking forward to in 2012?
Day 10: Anything you wish to say to end 2011/start 2012.