Wednesday, November 23, 2011

LOTD & Tutorial: Golden Smokey Eyes

This is one of my favorite kind of smokey eyes as these look classy and is extremely easy to achieve :) Oh yes you got it right people... I am a sucker for simple and easy to do looks and here is a tutorial for one of them...
Golden Smokey Eyes Look
The products I have used to achieve this look are as follows:
Eyes
3. Oriflame Mono Eye Shadow in Midnight Black
4. Colorbar Waterproof Liquid Liner
5. MAC False Lashes #36
6. Maxfactor False Lash Effect Mascara
7. Coastal Scents Light Beige Shadow as highlighter
8. NYX Eye Shadow Base in Skintone
Cheeks
1. Maxfactor Creamy Blush in Soft Copper
2. Maybelline Blush in Apricot Flush
Face
Lips
Products used for the look
The tutorial...
1. First off, I primed my eyes with NYX's eye shadow base in Skintone.

2. Then, taking the Faces kajal, I applied it generously all over my eyelids and smudged it 
    with a sponge tipped brush. Do not worry about it looking dirty.

3. Now, taking some Faces Gold Sparkle Dust with a flat eye shadow brush I dabbed in all 
    over my lids.
4. Then took some Oriflame's Black Eye shadow with my Faces blending brush I blended in 
    my outer "V" and the crease area.
5. Next, I applied my MAC false lashes using Duo Lash Adhesive (Note to self: do a tutorial 
    on this), which I removed later...
6. Then, I lined my eyes with Maybelline's Gel liner, applied Colorbar liquid liner on my top 
    lashline and coated my "lashes" with Maxfactor mascara.
7. Finally, used the highlighter on my brow bone for the ooomph effect :)
The finished look :)
 Hope you liked this look of mine :)
If you want me to do a tutorial on any particular do mail me at isimplylovemakeup@gmail.com
I love to hear from you guys :)