Tuesday, November 15, 2011

In or Out: Purple Lipstick

Red Lippies? I love!
Pink Lippies? I adore!
Nude Lippies? I cannot live without!
Purple Lippies? Ewwww...
Oh yes! I have somehow always never like Purple Lippies. I always found them to be too crass and well unflattering, but a couple of new pics of some hot bollywood celebs got me rethinking my aversion to these Purple Sticks of Joy (No pun intended there!)... Just take a look at them and be bowled over!!!
Kangna Ranaut @ Be a Cosmo Cover Star!
Vidya Balan in a Lavenderish Nude Lippy
As you can see, both these gorgeous ladies are sporting two different shades of the color Purple and well neither is Ewww... Rather both these shades look lovely on their respective skintones! 
A note of caution! Purple lippies are not for the weak hearted! It is shouts aloud FUN and WILD! So wear it only if you aim at rocking the after party ladies! ;)