Saturday, November 26, 2011

NEOM Luxury Organics

The winter weather is in full swing now and it's not the most pleasant time of year. The days are getting colder and darker and the nights are drawing in faster each day! For me, there's nothing I love more than to have a long soak in a warm bubble bath and emerge feeling pampered and calm. 
If you know me, you'll know that I am obsessed with candles. I must buy one every time time I go shopping, even if it's just a box of vanilla tea lights! There's always candles burning in my room and I think it's so soothing to watch the light flickering as it releases it's aroma in to the air. I am always sat at my desk working away on the computer and there's just something about having a candle lit whilst I type away on the internet that allows me to work better! I know, strange. No candle = no work.

I was recently sent the most amazing smelling Christmas candle from a lovely company called NEOM. NEOM pride themselves in “making organics modern, luxurious and highly effective
in the most innovative way possible." There products are to die for and make perfect gifts.  


I got this one from the new Christmas collection and it's the called the Christmas Wish: Home Candle.

What NEOM say...

"NEOM Luxury Organics candles are made using only vegetable wax and pure essential oils rather than synthetic fragrances so they burn without releasing harmful pollutants, toxins or soot. They work as powerful holistic treatments as you breathe in the scented air so it is best to burn them for between 2-4 hours at a time. Each candle has 3 wicks and burns for up to 55 hours (30% longer than standard premium candles)."


 I can honestly tell you that this is the most Christmassy candle I have ever smelt! I am burning it as we speak and the gorgeous scent of Cinnamon, Ginger, Mandarin & Tonka Bean has filled the whole house with festive warmth! It almost smells like someone has been busy baking mince pies! Yumm!

 

It is packed with warming spices and soothing fruit notes, a perfect one to light for when it's snowy outside & you need a little Christmas cheer inside! I can just imagine lighting this, putting some Christmas music on and wrapping up all Christmas gifts! Oh, and don't forget to make a wish when you light it each time! For each candle sold by NEOM £1 is donated to the Make-A-Wish Foundation, granting magical wishes to children & young people fighting life-threatening illnesses. For more information please visit this website.  

This candle would make an amazing gift for anyone who enjoys a bit of Christmas relaxation! Your parents, siblings or just for a special friend, I can't see anyone who wouldn't enjoy this. The candle is priced at £40.00, giving you 75g of luxury wax packed with essential oils. You can purchase this, as well as other items sold by NEOM on their website, here.
 

Are you a candle lover like myself? Please let me know your favourites, I'd love to try out more!