Friday, November 25, 2011

GlossyBox Review: October 2011

It's time for my GlossyBox review! I always get so excited when a GlossyBox comes from Mr. Postman, it's like opening a present that's been nicely gift wrapped by the lovely team! Here's Octobers box:


What's inside...


Lots of top, recognisable brands in this months GlossyBox, always a winner! Also, 3 full size items! Aren't we lucky :)

What GlossyBox say:

1. Dermalogica Age Smart MultiVitamin Thermafoliant - A powerful thermal skin polisher that combines physical and chemical exfoliants. Full size £40.50 / 75ml
2. Dermalogica Age Smart MultiVitamin Power Recover Masque - A powerful masque of concentrated antioxidant vitamins to help skin recover and regenerate. Full size £33.00 / 70ml
3. Leighton Denny Expert Nails Colour & Care (In 'Babydoll') - Beautifully groomed hands and feet are always in fashion and with Leighton Denny Nail Colours, it's easy to keep them that way. Full size £11.00 / 12ml
4. Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eyeliner (In 'Moray') - Stila's highly pigmented, waterproof eye liner glides on delivering intense, vibrant colour with staying power. Full size £13.00 / Liner
5. Robert Piguet Eau de Parfums - Francas de Robert Piguet, Visa de Robert Piguet and Calypso de Robert Piguet are three signature scents from the 'most Parisian of fashion designers'. Full size £65.00 / 50ml
BONUS GIFT! 6. Dermalogica Age Smart Renewal Lip Complex (With beauty bag!) - A daily treatment that restores the delicate lip tissue. Full size £22.50 / 1.75ml


I was so please to try out some more Dermalogica products and I'm please GlossyBox has given me this opportunity. I am sad to say I haven't used these yet so can't really give you any form of review. I am saving them for a big pamper session this weekend so will update you then either on Twitter or through a review on here. The mini makeup bag is fab though. I can see it making a quick transition in to my handbag already!


This Leighton Denny nail polish is lovely. I wore it last week and the colour was nice. Not amazing for this time of year in my opinion, probably more of a summer shade, however, like it on the toes for a clean, manicured look! Needed 2 coats for a fully opaque look (as to be expected with lighter shades anyway).



The Stila eye liner really is lovely! I am really impressed with it and it has deffinately left me slightly more curious about the brand in general. It is so creamy and it glides on the eyes effortlessly. The colour is nice too, a khaki green with golden flecks running through. As for the waterproof aspect, it was fab! Stayed on all day long with no smudging or transferring. Came off fine with a good eye makeup remover.


These fragrances are probably more suited for someone slightly older than myself. They all have really different notes to them yet have a similar Parisian vibe running through! Not something I would purchase but nice to have the samples.

I am very pleased with this months GlossyBox! A lovely mix of skincare, makeup, fragrance, nail polish AND a makeup bag! What's not to love. 

Please check out the GlossyBox website for more details: http://tidd.ly/6229cad