Monday, November 28, 2011

GlossyBox Review: November 2011

It's GlossyBox time! Here's November's box:


What's inside...


I actually really love this months box! It doesn't have anything inside that I personally would cast aside. It features one full size product (The Nail Rock nail wraps) and 4 samples. 

What GlossyBox say:

1. Arbonne Ultra Hydrating Hand Creme - Soothing creme moisturises hands, leaving a healthy appearance and skin feeling smooth and refreshed. Full size £19.00 / 118ml
2. Dead Sea Spa Magik Delicate Boosting Mask - A creamy mask containing pure Dead Sea Mud in a gentle formulation, showing immediate and remarkable results. Full size £8.80
3. Illamasqua Freak Eau De Parfum - Celebrate the night with Freak, the dangerously exotic first frangrance from cult British beauty brand, Illamasqua. Full size £59.00 / 75ml
4. Nail Rock Designer Nail Wraps - The new Nail Rock designer nail wrap range is designed to last up to 7 days on nails and 8 weeks on the toes. They won't chip or stain the nail, require no drying time and deliver on trend style in just 15 minutes. Full size £6.65 / Pack
5. Philip Kingsley Elasticizer - Intensive, super moisturising pre-shampoo treatment for all hair types. Adds elasticity, manageability, bounce and shine. Full size £52.10 / 500ml


The hand cream smells very fresh and clean, with lots of citrus notes. It soaks in fast and didn't leave an oily residue on my hands. Thumbs up! Great size to throw in to the handbag for regular top ups!
 
On to the perfume. I love it! Yum, yum, yum! I have heard a lot of people saying it is quite a controversial scent, you are either going to love it or hate it. Fortunately for me I really do like it and have even popped it on my Christmas list! For now I am being very sparing with my tiny sample until Santa arrives. It is deffinately an evening perfume as it's heavy, mature and sexy. Oh, and it lingers on the skin for ages! Perfect.


I haven't used the face mask yet but have heard great things about Dead Sea mud masks in general so will let you know my thoughts once I've used it. I am hopeful for this one. Finger crossed it lives up to the hype! Not a bad price too if I become hooked and want the full size! 

I am actually going to try out the Philip Kingsly Elasticizer tonight so look out for a blog post with a review. I have heard so many rave review on this product so can't wait to see what all the fuss is about! Once again, will let you know my thoughts. Only thing to report right now was that there was no real smell when I had a whiff from the tube...maybe a downside, I do love a strong smelling (pleasant) hair treatment! 


Again with the Nail Rock nail wraps, I haven't used them yet but will however show you them once on! I am very familiar with the brand though so was please to see them in the GlossyBox. I have used these before so was thrilled to have another pattern to play around with. Granted, not the design I would have personally chose but will give them a whirl anyway.

I hope you like this months GlossyBox review! Let me know what your favourite products this month were.

If you would like to hear more about GlossyBox or to sign up if you haven't already, visit their website: http://tidd.ly/6229cad