Friday, November 25, 2011

2011 Conclusion Challenge

I wanted to do another Challenge and just had to do this the moment I spotted it. I love how it sums up 2011 nicely. There are 10 days to it so I will do two a week so that it is finished just in time for Christmas.


Day 1: What has been your most memorable moment in 2011?

My most memorable moment would have to be graduating! I was very, very proud of myself. I attended university up north which is over a five hour drive away from my hometown, so it was really tough on me. I didn't have any family up north and it was the first time I'd been away from home. The last three years have certainly been tough for me and has had its fair share of ups and downs but being able to graduate that day surrounded by those who love me was an amazing feeling. I wasn't bothered about the grade, I was just happy that I managed to stick it out!
Aside from graduation, I'd also say that my big brothers wedding last month was definitely a just as important memorable moment too!

Day 2: How much have you changed overall in 2011?
Day 3: A person who has impacted your life in some way this year.
Day 4: Something you’ve learned this year.
Day 5: Describe an adventure you had this year.
Day 6:  Any words of wisdom/advice for anyone?
Day 7: 10 things you want to say 10 people.
Day 8: Things you hope for in 2012.
Day 9: What are you looking forward to in 2012?
Day 10: Anything you wish to say to end 2011/start 2012.