Monday, November 14, 2011

Hottie Of The Week

With I'm A Celebrity back on our screens, it looks like survival of the fittest! I've never been a fan of the show but with hot bassist Dougie Poynter (from Mcfly) appearing in the jungle, I decided this might be the year I make an exception.

Also in the jungle is Mark Wright, fit-but-doesn't-he-know-it heart breaker from The Only Way is Essex. He's, quite frankly, a bit of an idiot when it comes to women but he's also very hot to look at...

So its up to you this week to again decide who should be Hottie Of The Week. I know who gets my vote (much like the debate I had on Facebook the other day about what type of guys I go for, sorry Mark but I pick fit, quirky bassists with *that* indie/emo boy look over traditionally good looking men any day!) but who do you think is fittest? Will you go for Dougie, the sweet but passionate bassist with his gorgeous sleeve tattoo? Or Mark - the one who treats women not very well but you can't help but fancy anyway with that godlike body?

Dougie Poynter




Mark Wright




You can vote either below in this post or in the sidebar, and the poll will close next Monday! :)