Tuesday, November 29, 2011

HAUL: Lakme Absolute and Colorbar

With the launch of Lakme Absolute range of cosmetics, the Indian Beauty Blogosphere has been buzzing with the latest in the range and reviews of products from this range have started trickling in... Well I am not gonna be left behind for sure and I am doing my bit to keep the beauty blog readers informed of all the rights and wrongs from this range... Yup! I am so noble! :P

So anyways, I went to Central today and got myself a couple of stuff from Lakme Absolute and also from Colorbar, which is still going strong as my favorite affordable brand of cosmetics :) Now ladies and gentlemen, lets please indulge in some eye-candy ;)
Lakme Absolute Baked Eye Shadows, Highlighter and Matte Lipstick
Lakme Absolute Highlighter
Lakme Absolute Baked Eye Shadow in Day Queen
Lakme Absolute Matte Lipstick in Classic Rose
Lakme with the purchase of products more than Rs.1000/- is giving this pretty jewelry box :)


















A little about the products now though full reviews are gonna follow one by one. The eye shadows as you can see are baked. Lakme Absolute has introduced baked blushes as well but they seemed too glittery for my liking but you never know I might just pick one of them up :) The Lakme Absolute Nail Paints haven't yet been launched in Pune. I was sooooo looking forward to purchasing a couple of them :)
The matte lippy that I purchased is called Classic Rose and its a perfect matte lipstick in a shade of Red with a tinge of Orange to it...
Now for the prices...
1. Lakme Absolute Highlighter - INR 600.00
2. Lakme Absolute Baked Eye Shadows (Day Queen) - INR 595.00
3. Lakme Absolute Matte Lipstick in Classic Rose - INR 395.00

A look that I did with all these lakme products is this... Let me know how you guys liked it!
Baked Eye Shadow in Day Queen and Matte Lipstick in Classic Rose
Now for my Colorbar Haul :)

Got myself these beauties... A Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick in Creme Cup and two Nail Paints in Midnight Glam and Midnight Glitter...
Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick in Creme Cup 1
Colorbar Nail Paint in Midnight Glitter and Midnight Glam
And now the surprise part :) On a purchase of INR 500.00 and above Colorbar is giving away this brush kit for FREE!!!!!
Colorbar Brush Kit FREE with a purchase above INR 500.00
So all in all I had a great day and my collective haul looks something like this :)

All products have been bought from Pune Central.