Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Swatches: Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick

We beauty bloggers are known to do one thing for sure that is check out a product review online before buying it. Nowadays, with the advent of online shopping another practice that we have started following (knowing unknowingly) is of checking out swatches of lipsticks, eye shadows and blushes online before buying them online. I for sure do it and thought of giving back to the blogging community ;) How noble of me! :P

Swatches of some of the Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipsticks that I own are here. I shall be adding more to this post as and when I can lay my hands on other shades of the same range :)
Colorbar Velvet Matte (L-R): Hot Hot Hot, Brick-O-La, Addictive Magenta, Smoky Rose, Bare

With Flash
Without Flash

Brick-O-La as of now is my Hot Favorite! :D

Have you checked out my fashion blog @ http://isimplylovedressup.blogspot.com/