Friday, November 11, 2011

Here & Now

I've seen this on a few blogs lately and I am a former Myspace quiz addict so I thought I'd do this as a little insight into my world/my life at the moment.




1. Mood?
I again feel like I'm plodding along. A lot has changed over the past few months and with graduating from university I sort of feel like 'is this it? Is there anything more to look forward to?'. I'm also feeling lonely, especially with Christmas coming up. But I'm staying positive about things, moving forward, taking opportunities and such.

2. If you could dine (for free) anywhere in the world tonight, where would it be?
I love glam places but honestly right now I'd be happy at a restaurant called 'Marcello's' in Sunderland. The place holds a few romantic/great memories and it's a really lovely place. It's small, intimate and romantic. You go in and actually have to go downstairs to the restaurant where everything is candle lit and pretty. It also does mouth watering Italian food.


3. Do you have any siblings? 
I have an older brother and an older sister, both of which I look up to a lot. They are my role models.

4. If your pets could talk, what would they say about you? 
'My god she is so weird and over emotional, her moods change so quickly! Why does she get upset over stupid stuff? And why does she keep coming up to me and demanding I do stupid things??'

5. Which one do you follow most often, your heart or your head? 

Always follow my heart and it often ends up bad so I'm trying to follow my head from now on!

6. What are three songs on your road trip playlist?

Diffuser - I wonder, Jimmy Eat World - Work and, errrm let me think....It's not at all one of my favourite songs but Robbie - Angels simply because its the best song to sing a long to at the top of your head. But honestly, this list changes daily.

7. Would you consider yourself renowned or famous for anything in particular? 

Yes a few things! *Takes deep breath* When I was in high school me and my friends were featured on a radio show reviewing a film, when I was leaving college I almost appeared on a television program about people wanting to fulfill their goals in one year. I got shortlisted and they came to my house to film and interview me and everything, but I chose not to go through it in the end. My writing has appeared in More! Magazine and on their website, and I have also had two or three articles featured in my old university's student magazine. I have writing on countless different blogs and websites on the internet too.
Celeb wise I have met all of Bowling For Soup and they signed my tie, a few members of Army of Freshman and the lead singer, Gabe Saporta, of Cobra Starship. I have had a message on Myspace from MC Lars, I have had two shout outs from the Plan White T's on one of their live webcam chats too. I once went to a Towers of London gig and when the lead singer spat at the crowd some of it landed on my lip so I am choosing to claim this as having kissed him. Finally I have hooked up with a few guys from local bands and/or who look very much like celebrities. I've had a few chats with my favourite authors as well.
I have also directed a documentary and made/filmed/starred in a music video. 
Phew, lol.


8. Your favorite place for dessert?
Erm, I don't go anywhere specifically for desert, and I'm not a lover of afters.

9. Scariest movie you’ve ever seen?
Probably Ginger Snaps because I was really young when I watched it and found it more disturbing then anything...I grew up with horror movies thanks to my brother so I'm pretty desensitized to most of them

10. Weekly goals:
Well next week would be to set up a Facebook and Twitter page for my Dad's business, get some scheduled posts sorted for the blog, job hunt for a job that doesn't require me to get up at 5am every day, book my tickets and time off work to visit Sunderland and try not to spend anymore money.


I tag anyone reading this to fill this out on their blog!