Friday, November 25, 2011

Dear Santa

Dear Santa,
It's that time of year again! I've been a very good girl this year, as you know. I've also had a bit of a tough time over the last few months but I'm finally feeling much better - surely this means I deserve some extra special presents? I'll also be very giving to my loved ones this Christmas as for once I have a decent income and can afford to treat them! Thank you for all my lovely presents last year too. As always, I'll be keeping up my end of our deal, swapping mince pies for the much yummier pringles for your snack when you visit. I hope this means that as usual you will keep up your end of the deal and spoil me!
Anyway, I hope you are well so lets get to the list, shall we?


Scrubs Complete Box Set Seasons 1 - 9
(I don't even want season 9 as thats the crap one with all the new people but first of all this box set is prettier then the other one and second of all this is almost £20 cheaper then the other box set which is only seasons 1 - 8??)


I Heart Vegas by Lindsey Kelk

Very Valentino Perfume


Earring Stand from www.livelaughlove.co.uk


Gift Card for the Boux Avenue website, or, better yet, for someone to just take me to one of their stores ;)


Champagne Mesh and Satin Diamante Bandeau Dress, Quiz Clothing
I know technically it's a prom dress and I have nowhere to wear it too but its just SO DAMN PRETTY! Plus I never had a prom :(


A chipboard 12 X 12 scrapbook album (so I can customize the front) that ISN'T attached by rings...is this so hard to find?!
Note - the picture above is the first thing I found on google when I searched scrapbook and is not an example of what I am after!


How I Met Your Mother Seasons 1 - 6 box set

And of course, any of the following -

  • The ability to go a whole day walking in heels without being in pain
  • Ian Somerhalder/Max Irons/Dougie Poynter/Shia LaBeouf naked underneath my Christmas tree with a large bow covering their modesty, waiting for me to unwrap them...
  • A writing job or a job at Cosmopolitan or More!. 
  • A nice fit emo/rocker boy in a band to sweep me off my feet :)
Thank you Santa, I know you never fail to let me down!
xxx