Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Who Did It Better: Neha Dhupia or the hot runway model...

While going through highheelconfidential.com, I came across this picture and it suddenly struck me that I could for sure do some "Who Did It Better" posts. Why? Well cause for starters it is fun, plus it initiates discussions and also helps in getting a fresh perspective towards the make-up and outfit relationship :)
So anyways, I am today featuring Neha Dhupia who wore a DvF dress for a movie promotion (info courtesy highheelconfidential) with a cheery pink lippy as oppossed to the runway model who wore killer red! So the question is Who Did It Better?
Pink Lips or Red Lips?
I think as Ms Dhupia opted for nude pumps, the pink lippy goes well with the whole look. If on the other hand she had chosen to go for black pumps instead of nude, I would liked a red lippy with the whole outfit then :) Just as the runway model paired the dress with thigh high black boots, the red lippy completes the severe look! So all in all loved both the looks...
What do you think?