Thursday, October 13, 2011

GUEST POST: Casual Look For Office

Written By: Kannu


Today I decided to wear my favorite tunic with tights at work. I totally love teaming tights with tunics as I find it a very relaxed & easy going combination. Also I am very fond of neutral tones be it apparel, footwear, accessories or even makeup …

Outfit Details:
Tunic from GK I, tights from Snowhite , CP, footwear from Enroute, multi rounds bangle , gifted & Ed Hardy watch in black.
My Overall Look
 Makeup Details:
I wanted to add a color to my look so decided to do makeup with some blue in it…..
This is what I did
My Make-up for office
I generally prefer wear metallic eye makeup and neutral toned lips. Here I have done metallic blue eyes and pale nude almost Kim Kardashian type lips ;)
Closeup of the eyes
Closeup of the lips
Products Used:
Coloressence Pearl effect eye shadow pencil in Electric Blue, Maybelline The Colosal Volume Express Weatherproof Mascara in Black, Maybelline Diamond Glow by Eye Studio in shade 01 Copper Brown, Bharat & Dorris Creamy Matt lipstick in shade#103 & Lord& Berry Silk Kajal Kohl eye pencil #1001 Black.
Products used for this look!
Ever since I have got this shade of Bharat & Dorris lipstick I am hooked to it ……I just hope we have their store in Delhi soon ……

Hope you guys enjoyed reading the article


Kannu has her own blog about fashion, beauty, gossip and cooking! Check it out here