Saturday, October 29, 2011

King of The Web : Beauty Queen of The Web

Hey everyone! I know I haven't posted on my blog for a while but I hope you're all well and this post is for all the followers and fans still out there ;) 

Listen up peeps. I have just entered in to King of The Web's competition where they allow video makers from all over the world compete to win prize money as well as awesome gifts! Please watch the short video below explaining a little more about it:





Please please please, if you could take 1 minute out of your day to vote for me it would be amazing and would mean the world. The competition has been running for a while now but I have only just heard about it so with 2 days to go, yes 2 DAYS, I thought 'why not!?' and entered :) 
If you'd like to make my day, click the link below and vote!!

http://kingofweb.com/users/5186550237


You can vote up to 10 times a day I believe and there are only 2 days to go. So...you know, 20 votes each?! Maybe? Is that super cheeky? I don't know ;) all I'm asking is that you go over there and click vote.

Thank you so so much for reading and thank you even more if you've voted! I will send you a super big internet cuddle! Are you ready? Here it comes......SQUEEZE

Speak to you all soon!