Tuesday, October 11, 2011

REVIEW & LOTD: Faces Long Wear Pencil in Turquoise Blue

You kow you need a break from make-up shopping when while rushing to get ready for office in the morning you cannot decide on which blue eye liner pencil to use! Ha! This happened to me today morning and I told myself "No more blue liner buying babe!". LOL! So in order to help myself "decide" on the blue pencil liner pick of the day, I did what anybody would have done (yeah right!).. I did "eenie Meenie Mynie Mo" :P LOL!
Finally Faces Long Wear Pencil in Turquoise Blue won and I wore it to office :)  Faces is one of my favorite drugstore brands in addition to Colorbar and NYX and I find that their Long Wear pencils give a very close competition to Colorbar I-Glide Pencils. I guess that says a lot! I am reviewing Faces Long Wear Pencil in Turquoise Blue and let me tell you guys before hand that I totally recommend it :D And there goes the suspense of my review :P
Images of the Product
Faces Long Wear Pencil in Turquoise Blue
Swatch(es)
Without Flash!
With Flash
LOTD
Faces Long Wear Eye Pencil in Turquoise Blue
Oooohhsss and Aaaahhhs!!
1. Intense pigmentation
2. Gorgeous shades available in the range
3. Really really long wear
4. Stays on even on oily lids
5. Does not cause reactions or allergies
6. Is odorless
7. Is quite pocket friendly :)
Ouches!
1. Faces products aren't very easily available
Price
It costs INR 249/-
Repurchase?
Oh yes! This shade as well as other shades in the range
Would I Recommend it?
Are you kidding me? Of course I recommend them. They are as good as Colorbar I-Glide pencils and cheaper!!!
Overall Rating
8.5/10