Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Some Upcoming Reviews

Hello my readers :) I have been missing in action these few days and well I regret to inform you guys that I will be slow in doing my posts for another week or so... Am going to Delhi for a mini vacation and well I do plan to shop a lot there ;) So you guys can be rest assured that there will be a rush of product reviews coming your way for sure!!!

Btw I went to Mumbai this weekend and picked up some stuff from Colorbar from an Health and Glow outlet. They have this offer going on that on a purchase of Rs. 500/- you get to pick a Nail Paint of your choice for free!!! LOL.. So here's what I picked up and stay tuned for some upcoming reviews! :)
Colorbar Haul!!!

Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick in "Brick-O-La"

Colorbar Star Shine Gloss in Chai
 Also, apart from my Colorbar mini haul, I got myself this cute dibbi of Solid Perfume from The Body Shop called "Love Etc"...
The Body Shop Solid Perfume "Love Etc"

Stay tuned people for upcoming reviews :)